Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

my sister's birthday

Morning:
Got up, didn't go to work today. Taking a mental health day. Took Gabriel to day care and went to Target yo get ice and a gift card for my sister. I don't like the update this Blogger app did. But anyway, after I got the items, I went to get a Pumpkin Spice Latte and came home. Played Madden for a bit and got some other items ready for the trip. 
Around 11 I went to get some sandwiches for lunch and picked up Gabriel. He is eating right now as we wait for my Mom to get here so she can take him.
Afternoon:
My mom picked up Gabriel. I had lunch and took a nap. Around 5 we went to fill up the car and pick up the kids and my mom.

Nighttime:
Finished packing the truck. Hopefully everything we need is in there. Had dinner, showered and now going to nap. Waking up at 1 to start the drive to Disneyland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment