Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 21, 2019

another training

Morning:
Got up, got dressed, made my coffee and headed out to work. Slight traffic, but got here on time. Checked in and reviewed emails. Now waiting for training to begin.
The training went well, we got out a little after 11.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, talked with my wife. Confirmed that today is the last swim class for the boys. Now going to set up and do the PM training. The 2nd training was good. We ended around 4:10. After I went over to pick up the kids at my sister's.  
Got the kids, hung out a bit and went home. I got the kids ready for swim class. They had fun. We were disappointed because Javi's instructor was not really helpful and they are trying to hold him back again. He can swim, he is much better, he should be moving up, but for whatever reason he is not. We may get him private lessons. 

Nighttime:
Got home, bathed the boys. I showered. Had dinner and been hanging our doing laundry. Now watching RAW before bed. Early wake up time tomorrow. Day 2 of training. 

No comments:

Post a Comment