Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

First hump day of October

Morning:
Got up, got dressed. Gabriel was acting like a weirdo in the middle of the night. I had to turn off the lights to get him to sleep again. No coffee to go today, stopping at Starbucks for double star day.
Drove to work and got there 15 minutes early. Hanging out in the car, a group of homeless people are lounging and doing drugs on the sidewalk.
That is San Francisco for you. It has become a place where this is not only common, but they are looking for safe spaces to encourage the drug use. Anyway. About to go in to work.
I got in and checked in. Let my supervisor know I was skipping the forum meeting to read the materials I needed to learn.
I guess they had something planned for us, but I missed it. After I went to lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and went to move the car over to near 1440. Went to Costco with Amilcar and after attended a training. Spoke quickly to my supervisor and headed home. Got home and we were going to meet my mom at Black Bear Diner. It was a mess. After we came home

Nighttime:
Got home and bathed Gabriel. About to go shower. When I was done I helped Javi out with him getting ready. Been watching tv and soon will watch NXT before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment