Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 10, 2019

A new streak

Morning:
Got up, got dressed. Made some coffee and headed out to work. The drive was good, not too much of a delay. I completely missed my blog entry for yesterday,  so a new streak starts today.
Later I have to shadow one more EW and I think our unit meeting.
The morning went well, I talked to my supervisor and printed out some material.

Afternoon:
I had lunch, watched Anabelle Home coming and then went down to shadow an EW. After that we had our unit meeting and I drove home.
Picked up my wife and went to get the kids at my sister's. Hung out for a bit before going home.

Nighttime:
Had dinner, bathed the boys, showered and did laundry. Put Gabriel to bed and now watching some tv. Might watch AEW if it's not too late.
I watched the 2nd episode of AEW and I must say that it still hasn't wowed me. There was a buzz about the Young Bucks vs Private Party match, Jericho apparently made the best promo in wrestling in the last 30 years. Well, that match was ok, too many camera angles showing how they were waiting too long for things. The promo was good, not great. But anyway, people are d&#k riding AEW because they want to hate WWE so much.
For example, at the end of another brawl to end the show for a second week. Some guy rolls down on a skateboard and attacked Jericho. If that was a idea in WWE people would sh*t all over it. But since it was AEW it was the greatest things ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment