Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Deja vu all over again

Morning:
Got up, got dressed,  made coffee and off to work. The drive was smooth and I got parking. I have to go meet with Humberto at 2 Gough and do 2 trainings today. I hope they go quick.
Got to the building and they were having a meeting so I went to chill somewhere. The first training lasted about an hour or so. After I hung out for a bit waiting for the next one.

Afternoon:
I was watching the Avengers and had my sandwich. We did the 2nd training and we left after. I was able go pick up Javi at school. We went to my sister's house and soon are about to take off to get dinner.
We left around 5:10 to pick up some popeye's chicken and came home.

Nighttime:
Brian, Aisha, Samina and Aria stopped by for a bit. They brought me a birthday gift and a nice card. I talked with Brian quite a bit, filled him in with what happened with my dad and we talked about other things. Now putting Gabriel to bed.
Gabriel went down quick, I came out and washed the last of the dishes and took out the last of the garbage.
I forgot to mention that the gift was the Shield 3 pack set, it looks really cool. Now about to shower and hit the sheets.

No comments:

Post a Comment