Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's day

Morning:
Got up, tired. Was hanging out with the kids when my wife came out of the room. We gave her her Mother's day gift and card and hung out until getting ready to go to brunch.

Afternoon:
Went to go pick up my Mom and Aunt and we headed to El Patio Espańol for brunch.
We got there and I paid, we went to sit. The food was really good. We had a good amount to eat. There were a lot of people there. After we went to drop off my mom and aunt. My mom forgot her scarf at the restaurant so we had to go back and get it.
When we came home we rested and now may go out to get some ice cream or something.

Nighttime:
We went to get Starbucks and shopped at Target. We got some items for the house and came home. My wife went to watch Game of Thrones and I played with the kids. Eventually Gabriel went to bed, i showered and after some time Javi went to bed. Made my lunch for tomorrow and made some nachos for dinner. About to wash the dishes and watch tv for a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment