Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 22, 2019

One more time

Morning:
Got up, Gabriel had another bad night. He was restless. I gave him tylenol and after some time he fell asleep. I went to get ready for work. I made coffee and had an apple fritter and headed out. The drive was smooth and I got good parking. Waiting for time to start my walk.
Went to the forum meeting and got some good info.

Afternoon:
Walked over to 1440 and we got the final materials for the training. We reviewed them and we are just hoping that it all goes well tomorrow. After work walked to the car and drove home.

Nighttime:
Gabriel is still sick. He stayed home while we went to Costco and got a few things. Came home and played with Gabriel, even when he was being a mama's boy. Helped Javi shower. I shaved and showered. Everyone is asleep,  now I will be going to bed as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment