Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Anniversary of my day of birth

Morning:
I kept waking up, had things on my mind. I got up, thanked God for another year of life. I have been very blessed. Hopefully tonight I get the gift to see my Dad in my dreams. I went to get dressed, I put clothes to dry. On my way to work I stopped by Starbucks to get my birthday reward drink. The drive to work was good, no traffic. Plenty of parking today. Going to chill and start walking to work when the time is right. It's cold outside.
The morning was good, checked in. Checked emails and got ready for later.

Afternoon:
Walked over to 1440 and had lunch with Amilcar. After attended our meeting and got some updates that we would need for the next training. After I walked to the car headed home. when I got here I was surprised with a birthday cake.
We then got ready for Benihana.

Nighttime:
We got to Benihana. We had a blue punch bowl and a sushi appetizer. We ordered, ate and had a good meal. When we were done we headed home and put the kids to bed. After I made a copy of the video of my Dad's funeral to send to my uncle in Montreal. I fell asleep on the couch and later went to the room to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment