Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, May 17, 2019

Finally Friday

Morning:
Got up, I was able to resolve the issue I had with lootcrate. I got refunded the amount I paid up front for the WWE Slam Crate which they are always late in shipping. I think only 3 out of 15 or so crates have been on time. Anyway, after the refund goes through I will be done with it.
Got ready, put clothes to dry and headed out. Getting coffee at Peet's later with Amilcar so there will be no coffee made. Traffic was smooth,  quick and got parking.  Now waiting.
Met Amilcar at Peet's and walked over to work, I was able to review some materials and at around 11 I checked in on the conference call. No updates.

Afternoon:
Lunch time was spent over at Costco getting coffee pods and kids water cups for the boys. I treated Amilcar for lunch and we hung out in front of the building. I went to my meeting and it was a bit of a waste, nothing is finalized and we have to wait until Monday. After I went down to a work station and when my time was done, I started the walk to my car.
The drive home was good, slight traffic but I got home at a good time. Played with Gabriel outside when I got home.

Nighttime:
Ordered some deep dish pizza and while we waited for the delivery we bathed the boys. Had dinner and now trying to put Gabriel to bed.
He went to sleep, I showered and put Javi in bed. We watched some tv and about to go night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment