Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, May 3, 2019

Friday

Morning:
Woke up. Didn't want to go to work. But here I am. Got dressed and headed out. Traffic was smooth and got parking. Walked over to work and about to start reviewing a how to and making a scenario.
Got in and reviewed the how to,  in was helping someone with a case and I was able to start doing the scenarios.

Afternoon:
Met with Kathleen and Tim and we went to the food trucks. We had a good meal and we talked about a few things. They gave me a sweet birthday card and I came back to work. Now just running out the clock.
Went to Costco with Amilcar and grabbed a yogurt and had a nice break. After I came home. My wife said Javi broke his glasses so I can to see.

Nighttime:
We are going to see if the glasses can be fixed tomorrow. He bumped into another kid at school  it he is fine. We went to Tanforan to get Javi some food, Gabriel went to Hop n play, after I took Javi to watch Ugly Dolls.
My wife went to bed and I stayed up a bit to watch some tv and now going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment