Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

The day after

Morning:
I want to call out, but no PTO. Got up, got ready, the drive was good, found good parking. Today I have to update my scenarios and also present at the forum. I walked to work and it was a good walk. I got in and decided that I would not update the scenarios until we got clarification. At 9 I went over to the forum meeting. It was a long meeting and there were quite a bit of confused people there. I did my part and walked it off. After we had a quick mini meeting about SSI/SSP roll out. There are many questions that are left to be answered. We are up against the clock and it's not looking good.

Afternoon:
I had lunch, watched some Agents of the S.H.E.I.L.D. and met Amilcar and Julia over at Peet's. Grabbed my birthday drink and came back to my desk. After here I am going home to take out the trash, pick up my wife and go get the kids. Around 6:30 we are going to go visit Arnel, Priscilla and Allix. 

Nighttime:
We got to my sister's house and hung out for a bit. After we headed over to Arnel's. We had a good time visiting. When we came home Gabriel fell asleep in the car. Javi showered and went to bed. I showered and now I am watching some tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment