Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 26, 2019

The weekend continues

Morning:
Got up, Gabriel was being a super jerk last night. Came out, made coffee and chilled. Vacuumed the living room and about to shower. Picking up my mom in about an hour or so, we are going to watch Aladdin.

Afternoon:
Went with Javi to get my mom and came back home to pick up my wife. We made our way to the movie theater. The movie was fun, I liked it. It started a bit slow, but picked up when Will Smith as the Genie made his appearance. After we came home and picked up Gabriel and went to eat at Red Lobster.

Nighttime:
After dinner went to drop off my mom and came home, hung out and played and after put Gabriel to bed. I showered and now watching some tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment