Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Here we go again

Morning:
Got up, still tired. Want to sleep more. Got dressed, made a bottle, put clothes to dry, made coffee and headed out to work. The drive was smooth, got parking and now waiting for time to start walking. 2 trainings today. 7 scheduled for the week. Let's see how they go.
The morning training went well. I had to slow down a bit due to my coughing and also to repeat the answers. But other than that it was good.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, watched Netflix. Laura came by and we talked for a bit. She is a funny supervisor. After I got ready for the next training and that was interesting.  The room was warm and the crowd was hot. They wanted to get out early so they didn't want to ask questions or anything. Their loss. After I went back to my desk and when it was time, I started my walk to the car.
I got home to get my wife to go get the kids. We needed to get groceries.

Nighttime:
Hit up Target and came home. Had dinner and now trying to put Gabriel to bed. He went to bed, I came out and showed. Brushed Javi's teeth and he went to bed. I watched some tv with my wife before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment