Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Middle of the week

Morning:
Got up, I could barely stand this morning. I slept really bad on my hip and when I got up I almost fell over. I was in a bit of pain for around 15-20 minutes. When the pain went away I was able to finish getting ready, made a bottle for Gabriel, made my coffee and headed out.
The drive was smooth, found parking. Mow waiting for time to start walking. 1 training in the afternoon today.
Went to the CF forum and was just supposed to be a spectator. But my supervisor showed up late so I had to present the topics for MC.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, watched Netflix and talked to Laura. After went back to my desk and got ready for the PM training. It was in the Green room and that did not do us well. The room is stuffy and one if the EWs was being a twatsicle. Had to put her in check. After started the walk to the car and headed home.

Nighttime:
We went to pick up the kids and then to eat Chinese food. We came home, cleaned up a bit and now watching some tv before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment