Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Close to the weekend

Morning:
Got up, slept ok. Gabriel wasn't too bad last night. I got ready, made coffee and headed out to work. It rained last night, so far no rain at this time. The drive was smooth and I got to my parking area quickly. Listening to podcasts before starting the walk to work.
The walk was fine, got to work and in was able to check in and talk to some folks. The conference call was repetitive and nothing new.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and watched Netflix. Chilled and went back to my desk. Asked if tomorrow I could work from 1440 and I was given permission. Walked to my car and drove home.

Nighttime:
Got home, played with the kids. Had dinner, played again, now putting Gabriel to sleep.  He was fighting tonight, he was singing Twinkle Twinkle and ABC’s and tossing and turning. Finally he went to sleep. When I got out, I asked Javi to change while I washed the bottles and dishes. I talked to my Mom for a bit and started game planning what I was going to buy at Costco during the next sale.
After I showered I brushed Javi’s teeth and put him to bed. My wife and I watched the last episode of the Big Bang Theory and about to go to bed. Last day of work tomorrow before the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment