Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 23, 2019

And it begins

Morning:
Stop me if you heard this one. Gabriel had a bad night. I had to sleep contorted after he went down. I got up, got dressed,  made coffee and headed out to work. The drive was good. Today we begin training. When I get in I have to start printing the remaining materials. First one is at 9 .
Got in and started making copies,  I made the sets for the trainings.  The first one went well.  Really well,  considering that we only got the final materials late yesterday.. we had about 18 attendees.

Afternoon:
After training I ate and watched some Netflix. Got in the mindset for the next training. The second one went good. It got a bit out of hand with some of the IHSS EWs being a bit rude, but anyway. After work I headed home to pick up my wife and cook get the kids.

Nighttime:
Got the kids, went to Tanforan to get food and bought the kids some shoes. Ran in to Brian and his family. We talked for a bit and we went home. Bathed Gabriel and now trying to put him to sleeping.
He went to bed and I went to shower. After Javi went to bed, I washed bottles and watched tv. I got our tickets to watch Aladdin for Sunday.
Going to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment