Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Middle of the week

Morning:
Got up, missed both alarms. Went to get ready. It's double star day at Starbucks so I headed out to get me a coffee and a pastry. Looks like it rained last night, the road is wet. Luckily the drive was smooth and I found good parking. Waiting to start the walk to work. Forum today at 9 and a conference call at 11. 
Forum was good, I did my part and after I got on the conference call.  After I went to a meeting that last until after lunch.

Afternoon:
I had lunch and watched Netflix. Went to Peet's to get some coffee and headed back to work to end the day. After I walked to the car and went home. My packages got there, still waiting for 2 more.
We went to get the kids and got dinner and came home.

Nighttime:
Had dinner, played with the kids and put Gabriel to sleep. Showered and brushed Javi's teeth and sent him to sleep. Now watching tv.
You know, I still don't want to believe that it happened. I get really sad from 4-5, which is when I would call my Dad to see how he was doing. I miss those phone calls. Even though they didn't last long,  I would give anything to have another one. I understand that he is physically gone, but I still feel him around. I carry his ID with mine at work so he is always near. I know it happened,  but I don't want it to be real. I still haven't seen him in my dreams, I pray every night that I do. Hopefully tonight is the night. There no other way to say it, I just miss my Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment