Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, May 31, 2019

Last day of trainings

Morning:
Woke up late. Still not feeling well, but I have to go in since I have limited PTO. Got ready, put clothes to dry, made a bottle for Gabriel and coffee for me and drove to work. The drive was good, found parking and waiting to go. My hip and ankle are still a bit sore from the fall last night. Today is the last day of training. Let's see how it goes.
I feel terrible,  but the training went well. It went over an hour and a half. After I went to my desk to send out the surveys.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, relaxed, took a pill. Still not feeling good.  Need to rest up. About to go set up for the next training. Set up and started training. So far it's good. Not feeling well. Just have to do the scenarios and we are ovah!
Training is done, so happy it's over. Today I was like Michael Jordan in the flu game. After I drove home and now working on folding clothes.

Nighttime:
Got dinner and came home. Finisher laundry and put Gabriel to bed. I took a shower in hopes of feeling better. It didn't work. We watched Always Be My Maybe on Netflix and after the movie was over I threw up. Now trying to rest and make sure that feeling goes away before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment