Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, May 24, 2019

End of the week

Morning:
Got up,  got dressed, went to put clothes to dry. Made coffee and headed to work. Traffic was smooth, my usual parking area was taken, so I went to my second spot. Find parking relaxed and waited to walk to work.
Got in, checked in and now about to do the AM training. Later going to Alexia's graduation ceremony.
The morning training went well. It was around an hour and 45 minutes. Some good back and forth. After I went to my desk.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, walked to the car, headed to Alexia's graduation ceremony. Waiting for it to start now.

Nighttime:
Got home, put Gabriel to sleep and came out. Watched the end of Endgame and made a sandwich for dinner. Now watching tv and drinking a beer. Will go to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment