Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, May 5, 2019

Cinco de Mayo

Morning:
Up early. Made Gabriel eggs. As always Javi is not listening to me. So I didn't make him breakfast. His mom of abuela will do that for him as they always like to please him. He has been acting up and not listening and just being bad, I am over it. He will have to learn to behave or lose out. I have to clean out the car today. It's a mess since Gabriel tossed a whole bag of goldfish crackers in the car.
We cleaned out the cars and got ready to go have lunch.

Afternoon:
We went to Red Robins and had lunch. I felt a little sick, so after I only went with the boys to the Dollar Tree and to get gas. We came home, Gabriel fell asleep in the car and woke up after. We waited for my wife to get back home and now she is here.
We have to go get Javi a belt, so we are going for a ride to Target.

Nighttime:
Did some shopping, came home, made my lunch for tomorrow and now trying to put Gabriel to bed. After going to see if Javi has showered, then later take a shower and go to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment