Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 9, 2019

Another one

Morning:
Got up, again, didn't want to go in to work. Tired, sleepy and just lazy at this point. I slept ok I guess. I went to get Gabriel a bottle and got ready. The drive to work was ok, not a lot of traffic, but there were a lot of cars on the freeway. Got to the parking area and now just waiting to start walking to work.
I walked to work and checked my email and checked in. Nothing much today, waiting for 2 PM for our unit meeting.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and waited for the meeting. It was quick. I continued to watch Netflix and waited to go home. I went to get the kids at my sister's and picked up my wife and went over to Javi's school for his open house.

Nighttime :
We got home, started dinner. Bathed Gabriel and had dinner. After some time gave Gabriel his bottle and put him to sleep. Right now my wife is trying to put Javi to sleep. We were finally able to watch 2 shows and now going to bed. One more day to go for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment