Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Another birthday to celebrate

Morning:
Got up, Gabriel had a very bad night. He had a bit of a fever and was just restless. Got dressed, put clothes to dry and washed the comforter. Made coffee and headed out to work. The drive was a bit wet. Now parked and waiting to go in to work.
Got in to work, checked in and still nothing. Around 11 I went to Costco.

Afternoon:
Got lunch and they finally gave some documents to review. I was finally able to call and talk to Arnel to wish him a Happy Birthday. I attended the meeting and we settled some things. Tomorrow we meet one last time before the training begins.
After work I went to get gas and headed home.
We went to Target to get some things for the house and came home.

Nighttime:
Made Javi some food. Gabriel ate some soup. I tried to put him to bed and he threw up, he had to shower. After I tried again to put him down to sleep, he didn't want to. O went to shower, now watching Smackdown live and after going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment