Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, May 2, 2019

So sleepy

Morning:
It's May 2nd, it's my brother's birthday. Ingot up and on was and still am tired. It's cold outside. I got dressed, made my coffee and headed out. Traffic was ok, got to my parking area pretty quick and now waiting for time to start walking. I have to meet with a newer supervisor today to go over the SSI #1 training this morning and a unit meeting later. I hope the day goes by fast.
Had a quick meeting with my supervisor and with the other supervisor and now I have to read up on a user guide for later.

Afternoon:
The meeting was pretty much BS. We got our assignments and we have to turn them in on Wednesday. After I chilled for a bit before coming home and getting my wife to go get the kids.
We got to my sister's house and had dinner for my brother's birthday.

Nighttime:
We came home, my wife forgot her phone at my sister's. So I went to put gas in the truck and picked up the phone and came home. I made the reservation for Mother's day lunch and now just hanging out and about to go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment