Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Last training for this topic

Morning:
Woke up around 4ish due to Gabriel waking up, after my wife fess him, I had to take him out of the crib and put him into our bed so he could go back to sleep. I got up and started getting ready, washed and sanitized bottles, made coffee and headed out to work.  The drive was good, no traffic. Now parked. Today I have 2 trainings to do with Humberto over at 2 Gough.
Got to my desk, signed in and headed over to the IHSS building. Met Humberto and we set up the room. The training went well. After we were done I went to check my email and found out that I will be doing the PM training myself. No problem, except for that there is no computer or lap top in the room.

Afternoon:
I borrowed a laptop and had to call IT to help me sign in as it dropped the signal. After some trouble shooting I got it to work. About to get ready to do this training.
The training went qell. It helped that there were a few familiar faces in the room. I saw Aimee today, she was doing well. I finished up training, went to1440 to see if I could meet with Julia, she wasn't there so I tried Anuar, but he didn't know the full answer so I just emailed Julia, will see what she says about my question tomorrow. After I headed over to get the boys and went home.

Nighttime:
Got home, took out the trash. My wife was going to make frozen pizza, but I didn't feel like it, so we ordered some burritos, shrimp tacos and chevice. The food was good, after I showered. Tried to put Gabriel to sleep, but he wasn't having it. Going to get my lunch ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment