Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 4, 2018

We're going to Disneyland!

Morning:
I started driving last night around 10 and stopped close to 3 am. My wife drove the last 2 hours. The drive was fine, smooth. Got to the hotel and we were checked in a bit early. We went over to Disneyland to have some fun. For some reason Javi was just crying over getting on anything. He has been here before and has rode the same rides over and over, but he was still crying about it. Since I am the only one who calls him out on it, I am the bad guy.

Afternoon:
After Javi just crying about how he wants to to rest at the hotel, I had enough. He was just trying to avoid getting on the Cars ride. My wife fell for the trap. I knew what he was up to, so I came with them to the hotel room to make sure he went to sleep since he was 'tired'. Now waiting to go back to the park.

Nighttime:
We went back in to the California theme park and I found the gauntlet glove I wanted. After we met up with everyone to eat at Goofy's Kitchen. It was a delicious meal. After we went back to Disney California and hung out. Now going to bed 

No comments:

Post a Comment