Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Back at work

Morning:
Got up, a little sick. I have a cold. Hopefully it gets better before tomorrow since I am doing the trainings tomorrow and Friday. I think we have forum today, not sure if I present anything. I have to go over to 1440 and give Maria the Mouse ears she wanted. Hopefully today goes well.
The morning went well, my supervisor was out. I attended the forum meeting and gave a few updates. I stopped by the training to see how they were doing and later I ate my left over lasagna.

Afternoon:
I headed over to 1440 to meet up with Karla and talked about the flow of the training. After I took a quick break to talk to a few people. We had good conversations and I went back to work. Came home to wait for my wife so we could go get the kids.
After getting the kids we went to pick up some Halloween decorations.

Nighttime:
We decorated part of the house, Javi was happy decorating. Now putting Gabriel to bed. After I helped Javi with his homework and brushed his teeth. We watched tv for a bit. I fell asleep on the couch and woke up to come to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment