Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 22, 2018

Starting another week

Morning:
Got up, looks like Gabriel was really tired. He slept through the night. I went to get dressed, made my coffee, made a bottle for Gabriel and headed to work. The drive was smooth, it is a bit cold outside. Parked and now waiting for time to start walking to work.
Morning is good so far. Created an activity for the next training. Have to bear down and get some examples for scenarios for the trainings. About to go to the post office in about 30 minutes.

Afternoon:
Got the money order. Came back to my desk and worked on some of the upcoming training and had my lunch. After I watched some Netflix. When I was back from lunch I was able to get some more work done. O went to my sisters to get the boys and came home.

Nighttime:
We went to go pick up some Chinese food and gas up the truck. We are hanging out at home. I was watching RAW for a bit. Sad news with the Roman Reigns announcement that he is battling leukemia. After I tried to put Gabriel to sleep. I took a shower, my ankle started to hurt again. Now I am going to bed, have to deal with some things at work tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment