Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Tuesday

Morning:
Gabriel pretty much slept through the night again. That was good, he just quickly woke up but went right back down. Hope he keeps that up. I got up, got dressed,  made coffee and a bottle and headed out for work. The drive was good, smooth. Have to make copies today, 60 sets of the material and I think I have 2 meetings.
The morning went well. Made the copies of the handouts for tomorrow's training. I spoke with Humerto about the flow of our training so we could be ready.

Afternoon:
Had left overs and finished the Haunting of Hill House on Netflix and walked over to1440 for another meeting. I got another assignment in which I have to go over the MAGI approved DER process This Thurs-Mon at 1235. I attended the pre forum meeting and sent off the topics for my supervisor to review. Now on the way home.

Nighttime:
Got home and we got ready to go to serramonte to get a birthday gift. We also went to the Giants Dugout a d Target. I got a new lid that was on clearance. We came home, had dinner. I bathed both boys and put Gabriel to bed. About to check on the clothes and take a shower.
I got the comforter from the dryer and we watched a bit of tv. Now going to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment