Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, October 26, 2018

Finally Friday

Morning:
Gabriel was being a straight weirdo last night. He wanted on the bed, in his crib, outside, on the floor. He was not going down, I think it took close to an hour. When he finally went to sleep we were able to get some rest. When I woke up I went to get ready, packed up my things and drove for work. There was some traffic so I had to get off an exit early and take the streets to my parking area. Now waiting to meet Amilcar at Peet's before starting at 1440.
I have a mini training session and a presentation at 2.
The morning went well, I did the mini training and hung out here at 1440 until lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch with Amilcar, now heading back to my desk at 1235 to get ready to present at 2. I did the presentation,  it went better than yesterday. It was around 35 minutes or so. Spent the rest of the day reviewing some information and trying to make sense of it. At around 4:20 I started to walk to the car.

Nighttime:
Got home with some coffee I brought for us. We went out for a walk. After we just chilled. I put Gabriel for bed and took a shower. He woke up later and right now we are both up. About to take him to the room to see if he falls asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment