Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Go time

Morning:
Got up and got ready. I've been extra tired lately. Last night I fell asleep on the couch, got up to draw a picture for Javi and fell asleep on the floor before going to bed. But now I'm up and ready.  Made coffee and drove to work. Slight traffic, but not too much. Now parked and ready for time to walk over to my desk. First training of the week for me. Hopefully it all goes well.
Holy, the first training went by fast and there was a mistake that my other unit mates could not inform me about. I fixed it for the next training. It was just frustrating with the fact that we want to be organized and they got the wrong scenarios.

Afternoon:
Had lunch, watched some Netflix, about to get ready for the 2 PM training. Again, holy! I thought I caught all the errors but it seems there was more printing issues. Had to adjust. Tomorrow will be better. We have been finishing in a little over an hour. We are questioning what us going on since Tuesday and Wednesday the trainings went close to 2 houts. After the training I walk walked to the car and drove to meet my family and get kids. We had dinner and I drive home.

Nighttime:
My wife is out with old colleagues so that leaves me here with 2 kids. I got home, put some clothes to wash, gave Gabriel a bath and now putting him to bed. After he fell asleep I put on a Toy Story short movie for Javi. It was good. My wife came home,  I brushed Javi's teeth and he went to bed. I showered, finished washing clothes and now going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment