Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

One day closer

Morning:
Got up, went to get ready. Put clothes to dry and set up some items for the kids. Made my coffee and headed to work. The drive was ok, looks like it rained a bit over night so people were driving cautiously. Now parked and waiting for time to start walking to work.
My morning has gone well so far. I was able to clarify a few things and got a new assignment that I finished and submitted. I have to present tomorrow so I will also be attending a meeting that may add to my presentation. About to go eat lunch.

Afternoon:
Walked over to 1440 and chilled. Went to 2 meetings, about to go home. Before I went home I had to go get some money to send my Dad. I picked it up and sent it, came home took out the trash. Played with the kids and now bathing the kids.

Nighttime:
My wife started getting the kids clothes ready for the trip. We played for a bit. I put Gabriel to sleep and showered. After I played Old Maid with Javi. Watched a little tv and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment