Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Thursday

Morning:
Got up, got ready, washed bottles, made coffee and headed out to work. The drive was good, it was a bit more foggy than normal. I got good parking and headed into work.
I attended the morning meeting to see his Humberto would present the guide so I can mirror it, but I think I may go a different route.

Afternoon:
Had my lunch and got the room ready for the presentation. I tried to do some of the things Humberto did, but it just really didn't work out. The process is written in a way that it jumps around. So I had to adjust. Tomorrow will be better. After that I chilled and did some work. Now going to my sister's to get the kids.

Nighttime:
Got home, chilled, went to get food. We had dinner, I put Gabriel to bed, we watched some tv and pretty soon going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment