Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, October 12, 2018

Thank goodness it's Friday

Morning:
Got up, it was a bad night. Gabriel was not sleeping well. He kept moving and kicking us. I got dressed, put clothes to dry, made coffee and was on my way to work. Traffic was good until close to my exits, so I got off the exit before and took the streets.
The morning training went well. People were receptive to the training. We finished in about an hour.

Afternoon:
Ate my sandwich and took a nap. Got ready for the 2nd training and that one went about an hour as well, but was a little challenging with some folks who like to push back. But we finished and next week we do it all over again.

Nighttime:
Got home, changed and headed out to Tanforan to take the kids to the new bounce place. They had fun, we ate at the food court and got some things at Target and came home. Put Gabriel to sleep and now going to take a shower.
Having issues with Amazon Prime on my table and PS4. Going to watch Netflix and going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment