Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 29, 2018

Short week

Morning:
Gabriel had a bad night. He threw up around 5 am and we cleaned up and he went back to sleep. I washed and sanitized bottles, made coffee and headed to work. I have one more presentation today.
The morning went well, I sat in with Humberto during his presentation. He is really good at what he does.

Afternoon:
Had leftovers and prepared for my presentation. I felt it went well. After I talked to my supervisor and helped a EW with a case. After I headed to my sister's to get Gabriel and dropped him off at home. Going to meet Javi at Benihana.

Nighttime:
Met everyone at the restaurant. We had a good meal. Javi ate shrimp and steak. After we went to the Dollar tree to get some cutlery and came home. Javi showered, my wife showered and I showered. I watched some TV and off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment