Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Strange night

Morning:
Last night was not a good one again. Gabriel was acting up again and Javi was not doing well. I ended up sleeping with Javi on the couch in the living room, while my wife stayed in the room with Gabriel. I got up, got dressed and drove to work. Now waiting to go. It's training day.
The morning training was packed. We got the information to the folks and they enjoyed the training. After I went to hear up my lunch.

Afternoon:
Had lunch and chilled. Made copies for the next training. The PM training was fun, no issues. After I went to Costco and finished up am assignment I had. I'm on the bench for the next training which is a bummer, but oh well. After I headed home, but first I had to stop by target to get some things for my little sick children.

Nighttime:
Bathed both boys, about to try and put Gabriel to sleep. He did go to bed, I took a shower and watched some tv. The boys are doing ok so far tonight. Hopefully they keep it up so they can go back to daycare and school and we both can go back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment