Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Evolution

Morning:
Got up and took the baby out for a bit. Had a nacatamale for breakfast and hung out. Later today my wife will be taking Javi to our God daughter's birthday party and I will be staying un with Gabriel as he is still sick.

Afternoon:
Hanging out with Javi and Gabriel.  Just put Gabriel down for a nap. Later today the Niners play and WWE has their Evolution PPV.
Well, the Niners found a way to lose, the PPV was really good, I didn't like that at the end they all were on the stage, it seems weird when they do that, they have the women get emotional, cry and pose. Not needed, they should have treated it as any other event.

Nighttime:
My wife and Javi came home, they had fun at the party. Pretty soon going to try and put Gabriel to sleep. I tool a shower, my wife put the boys to bed. The Red Sox eliminated the Dodgers and won the world series in 5 games as Edwindamus predicted. Now going to watch the House Hardy Halloween special and head to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment