Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Back at it

Morning:
Gabriel slept a lot. He did well. He woke up around 5 and when I left he was trying to go back to sleep. I got dressed and ready to head out, no traffic today. Training in the AM, lunch with Rebekah today and either have to go back to my desk or find a way to stay at 1440.
Morning training was good. Packed. It went about an hour and 15 minutes. After I did some more copying and researching.

Afternoon:
Had some pizza at Costco and had lunch here with Amilcar.  Rebekah called out. After I went over some materials with Karla and now waiting to go home.

Nighttime:
When my wife got home we went to get the kids at my sister's and headed over to Target. We got a few things we needed and came home. When we got here we had dinner, I started to wash clothes and now putting Gabriel to sleep while watching the Broncos vs Cardinals game.

No comments:

Post a Comment