Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, October 15, 2018

Start of the week

Morning:
Got up, stop me if you heard this one before, Gabriel has a bad night. He threw up and was crying, However he was able to sleep in long periods. I got up and got ready, made coffee and drove to work. The drive was smooth and now I am parked, waiting for the time to start walking to work.
The morning has been chill, caught up on banking stuff. Checked my moms insurance papers and now going on a break.

Afternoon:
About to have lunch and finish a draft of a project and head over to 1440. I went over and talked to Tim for a bit, after I started to make the copies for tomorrow. Now about to go get Javi and get some wings and go home.

Nighttime:
Had dinner, played with the kids. Watched the niners game. They played well, however they lost 33-30. Gabriel is still sick and is crying a lot. Hope he gets better soon. About to go to bed, training day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment