Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, October 20, 2018

Weekend is here

Morning:
Was woken up by Gabriel several times because he wanted to get on the bed off the bed and back on the bed. Got Javi ready for swimming and I took a shower and we headed out for his class. He did well today.

Afternoon:
We got back and I made Javi and me lunch. Gabriel and my wife are napping. We headed out to San Jose to look for Spina Pumpkin patch and to eat at Chick Fil-a. We had a good time, nice weather and good food. We drove back home, I was feeling sleepy behind the wheel, glad we made it in good time.

Nighttime:
My wife bathed both boys, I dressed them and trying to put Gabriel to bed, but he isn't having it. I left the room so he could figure it out.  He did, he went to sleep on his own. I carved a pumpkin for Javi and watched some tv before bed

No comments:

Post a Comment