Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Saturday, October 27, 2018

It's the weekend

Morning:
Last night was not a good night for Gabriel... again. We were up a lot of the night. My wife took him out to the living room, a little later I came out as well. We made the boys breakfast and I made me some eggs and coffee. No swimming for the boys today since they are sick.
We all tried to nap, didn't really work out. We tool the kids to Target to get some things.

Afternoon:
My wife stayed in with Gabriel and I brought Javi to Dominic's birthday party. It started late and pretty soon I will be leaving to go to another event. Later tonight is Amilcar and Olga's Halloween party.
We left the party and headed home. We were supposed to go to the community haunted house event but Javi didn't want to go anymore. So we waited until it was time to get ready to go

Nighttime:
Javir, my Mom and I left to Amilcar's house. We hung out for a few hours, we watched the last part of the World Series game and after I dropped my mom off at home and came back to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment