Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The night before Halloween

Morning:
Stop me if you heard this one before.. Gabriel had a bad night. He threw up, we cleaned his nose,  he was up for a long time. Finally he went to sleep, so did we. I got up, got ready and headed to work. The drive was ok, there was slight traffic so I had to get off an exit earlier. Now waiting to go into work.
The morning was ok, I reviewed some items and waited for lunch time. I was so tired.

Afternoon:
I went to Walgreen's real fast time send my Dad some money via Western Union. I went back to work and ate lunch. Around 1:30 I headed over to 1440 to go to a meeting. After the meeting amilcar and I went to Costco. At 4:20 I headed home. The drive was good, a little traffic but not too much.

Nighttime:
Got home, took out the trash and recycling. Played with the boys. Had dinner, put Gabriel down. About to shower and relax. No work tomorrow, it's Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment