Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The day before

Morning:
Got up, had some strange dreams, but felt like I got good rest. Off at 12:30 today. I have the CF forum and cleaning up the power point to leave ready for the trainings. Later tonight we drive to Disneyland.
The morning went well. I reviewed a document that they wanted feedback on. I reported to my supervisor the items we would present at the forum. The forum went well. After I was off.

Afternoon:
Hit up Target for formula and diapers, now going to go park and wait to go to Javi's parent/teacher conference.
The conference went well. Javi is doing good in school. After I drove home and took a nap.

Nighttime:
Woke up, got ready and went to pit gas in the truck and get ice. Getting ready for the drive. The car is all ready.  It's almost go time. No sleep tonight, it's time to drive

No comments:

Post a Comment