Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Friday, September 2, 2022

New Month (9/1/22)

Morning:
Woke up and was not feeling well at all. Got things ready for the boys and tool them to school. After I drove to Kaiser for my test. Came home and I passed out. When I woke up I got the results that I had tested positive for COVID. I had to go submit paper work to get paid for the rest of this week and next week. 
(Morning : water, madeline)

Afternoon:
Had some bean soup, watched TV, ate some cookies and had a sprite. Tried to nap again.
(Afternoon: Bean soup, white rice, sprite, cookies)

Nighttime:
Out here sitting at the dining room table watching them play. Made some wings and I took a shower. Had dinner watched TV and soon going to bed.
(Nighttime: donut, water, sprite, wings)

No comments:

Post a Comment