Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 5, 2022

Labor Day

Morning:
It was hot last night. Slept ok, woke up and came out to use the bathroom and hang out with the kids. I fell asleep on the couch when they started playing video games. I woke up and had some donuts for breakfast and went to clean out the pool for them to play in.
(Morning: water, donuts)

Afternoon:
Hung out in the backyard and watched the kids play in the pool. After some time we came in and I tool a nap. It's still hot, it reached 100 degrees. When I woke up I had lunch and we went to Target and came home.
(Afternoon: Shrimp pasta, coke, water)

Nighttime:
Tool my wife to go pick up her sushi and came home. Had Javi shower and I showered after. Took out the trash for tomorrow and now watching TV until bedtime. 
(Nighttime: water, orange juice, sushi)

No comments:

Post a Comment