Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Monday, September 26, 2022

Calling out

Morning:
Woke up and called out. Not feeling too good and didn't want to deal with anyone at work today. Got changed and got the boys ready to go. Took them to school and came home and fell asleep.
(Morning: nada)

Afternoon:
Woke up around 1:30 and watched TV. We went to pick up the boys and now we are home. Had lunch and I helped out Gabriel with homework. 
(Afternoon: White rice and meat patties, cupcake, water, POG juice)

Nighttime:
Took Javi to practice and it was pretty good today. My wife showed up with Gabriel and Javi went home with her, Gabriel rode with me to go to the car wash. Came home and my Blue Jays shirt came in, it looks great. Had dinner and set up the boys for tomorrow. I took a shower and after put the boys to bed. Started setting up part of Gabriel's apple project. Will have him finish it tomorrow. Going to bed now.
(Nighttime: pizza, Fanta, water)

No comments:

Post a Comment