Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

morning train

Morning:
Woke up and went to get ready. Got dressed and packed up my things. Headed out to the BART station. Missed the train and had to wait another 9 minutes or so for the next one. Now I am on the train and off to work. Got to work and set up and logged in. Talked to my supervisor for a bit and now just sitting here waiting for questions. Trying to figure out again why they are making me come in to the office. Anyway, waiting for lunch time. I was able to order the Blue Jays hat to replace the one I'm going to use for Javi's Fall Ball team. 
(Morning: coffee, water)

Afternoon:
Wandered around the 3rd floor for a bit and sat down to have lunch. Brought left over pizza from the house. Ate and watched RAW. Chilled in the conference room for a bit and now checking back in. Hopefully time goes by fast. Want to go home. So I got some pretty unfair news that we are probably nor going to get the time off we requested for the last 2 weeks of December. Trying to move things around to see if I can make it happen. Packed up and took off, got home and I was glad to be there. 
(Afternoon: Water, coke, pizza. chocolate)

Nighttime:
Helped out with homework,  put trash bins away. We drive to Krispy Kreme in Union City only to find that it was closed for a remodel. So we went to Fremont and got the donuts for tomorrow. I changed the boys, showered and did some accounting. Sent them to bed. Made Javi a birthday card drawing and watched TV. Now off to sleep.
(Nighttime : Arroz a la Valenciana, coke, water, cupcake)

No comments:

Post a Comment