Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, September 4, 2022

Clash at the Castle (9/3/22)

Morning:
Woke up sore. Went to make some coffee and tuned into the WWE PLE Clash at the Castle. Around 11:30 I went to set up the pool for the boys. 
(Morning: water, coffee)

Afternoon:
Ordered pizza and had lunch. Came in and finished the PLE. Went back outside and relaxed on the hammock. Now in the room laying down. Hopefully I should be OK tomorrow. We went to Costco. I was masked up and gloved up, in and out and back home.
(Afternoon: Pizza, coke,water, smoothie)

Nighttime:
After putting things away and clearing out the freezer and fridge,  I had the boys shower and get changed for the night. I went to shower and had dinner. Now just hanging out. Going to bed now.
(Nighttime: left over burrito, water, orange juice)

No comments:

Post a Comment