Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Tuesday, September 6, 2022

another day of rest

Morning:
Woke up and changed. We went to drop off the boys to school. It was already 77 degrees out. We came home, I started laundry and tool a nap. Started the process of putting away the pool and rested some more. Laid down and napped again.
(Morning: water, donut)

Afternoon:
Finished laundry and put away the pool. Wanted to do some yard work but it's too hot. It hit 102 degrees. We picked up lunch and came home. There was another issue with my time, I had to send in the proof of my positive COVID test for the 3rd time. After we ate we picked up the boys and they ate, I took a nap.
(Afternoon: Chicken sandwiches, strawberry lemonade, coke, water)

Nighttime:
We went to Target to get some milk and other items. Came home, hung out in the backyard. The boys picked up trash and we came inside. I showered and the boys were sent to bed. My time got approved so I return to work on Monday. Watched some TV and now off to bed. Still hot.
(Nighttime: water, chicken, Cole slaw)

No comments:

Post a Comment