Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Queen no more

Morning:
Woke up and helped get the boys ready for school. Today is picture day. My wife took them and went to the office, I went right back to sleep. Woke up around 11 and changed, went to Target and grabbed a few things. Before I left I saw that the Queen of England passed away.
(Morning: water, iced coffee)

Afternoon:
Here at home watching Thor Love and Thunder.  Waiting for my Mom and sister to get here and for time to go get the boys. I had to go and they weren't here yet. Picked up the boys, dropped them off and I went to get some Panda Express. Came home and ate. We watched Pinocchio. 
(Afternoon: iced coffee, coke, Panda Express,  water)

Nighttime:
Finished the movie and my Mom and Sister left. I took a shower and now watching the rest of the football game. After the game watched a few more shows. Now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water)

No comments:

Post a Comment