Twitter

Follow EddieTheGiant25 on Twitter

Sunday, September 18, 2022

weekend (9/17/21)

Morning:
Got up and went to hang out with the boys in the living room. Around 10 I had Javi shower,  bathed Gabriel,  started laundry and now going to shower as well. 2 parties to go to today. I went with Gabriel to Khol's to return some items to Amazon. We hit up Target to grab a few things and came home. 
(Morning: water)

Afternoon:
Had some food before going to the first party. The boys had fun and I got to meet some of their friends and parents. After we hit up another party. Both were lots of fun.
(Afternoon: party food)

Nighttime:
We met my family at Red Robin's amd came home. My nephew is coming over a d sleeping over for the night. Caught up with him and now off to bed.
(Nighttime: water, beer)

No comments:

Post a Comment